Please join us for Sunday worship services at 9:45am, 11:15am, and 6pm. Our morning services are identical to one another, but our evening service is different.
What to Expect
In compliance with the governor’s current order, attendance at services in the Auditorium include:
- physical distancing (seating will be every other row)
- wearing masks, ages 10 and over* Proper wearing of masks, over the nose and chin, is expected.
- being symptom free
*If Ohio’s mask requirements change in the future, we will make adjustments accordingly.
While we are taking serious measures to ensure that our building is a safe environment for our guests, please understand that attending services in-person comes with inherent risks. If you consider yourself to be high-risk, please do not attend a service in-person.
Please note that while this is our current understanding and plan, the situation continues to be dynamic. We anticipate that this plan will have adjustments, and we're grateful for your patience, understanding, and flexibility.
I have a medical exemption for wearing a mask. What should I do?
If you have a medical condition that prevents you from wearing a mask, please call the church office at 440-543-1212
to speak with a pastor so that we can make accommodations for you.
Are face shields an acceptable alternative to masks?
Yes, at this time. If Ohio's mask orders change in the future, we will make adjustments accordingly.
Will there be congregational singing?
Yes. We ask you to use discretion in evaluating your comfort level in attending a public gathering that will include group singing with masks.
What safety protocols does Parkside have in place?
We will do our best to provide a “contactless” worship experience. Practically, this means that our church bulletins will have a digital option on the Parkside app in addition to a printed one. We will not pass an offering plate, but have offering boxes at the end of every row. Coffee and food will not be served at this time. The bookstore is open, with capacity limits and masks required, but the cafe is not.
Hand sanitizer stations are available at every entrance into the building. Please be sure to wash hands, and make use of those stations as you enter. The Parkside building will be cleaned and high-touch surfaces will be disinfected regularly.
What facility guidelines should I be aware of?
- We ask when the service concludes, you exit the Auditorium quickly, minimize your traffic through the building, and socialize outdoors if you would like.
- Please remember that no beverages other than water should be brought into the Auditorium. Water fountains will be open for your use throughout the building.
- Restrooms will be cleaned regularly before, during, and after services.
You won't be passing an offering plate. Are there other ways to give?
Yes. You can give online through the Parkside app, website, or by mailing a check to Parkside Church, ATTN: Christine Riegler. Additionally, you can give by placing your giving in the offering boxes located at the end of each Auditorium aisle.
Will there be communion or baptism?
Yes. Our communion services are listed on our church calendar. We are working through plans for baptism. Details will be communicated once they are finalized.
Will you have nursery or Sunday school?
- At 9:45am, we offer nursery and classes for children birth to grade 5.
- At 11:15am, we offer nursery for children birth to 30 months and preschool classes for ages 2.5 - 5.