Being a Visitors Welcome Greeter is a great way to serve visitors and regular Parkside attenders on a weekly basis.
Welcome Center Greeters:
1) Church membership not required but recommended.
2) Must be a regular Parkside Church attendee.
3) Recommended that this greeter be involved in Life Groups and other bible study and/or ministry activities.
4) Must be engaging, friendly, helpful, kind, warm, gracious.
5) Primary role: to assist the assigned Pastor; answer questions, walk guests to rooms, give tours, engage guests in conversation, make guests