Vacation Bible Camp
Vacation Bible Camp Starts in Less than Six Weeks!
Ahoy there, parents of children ages 4 through 5th grade! Pre-registration for Vacation Bible Camp (VBC) is open now through noon on June 7!
We are looking forward to a great week at Summer Seaquest where kids will dive deep into the story of Jonah and learn about God’s great mercy and love for believers and unbelievers alike.
Sign up today to avoid long lines during the week of VBC and get early access to camp information and materials such as:
- Your child's group and drop-off location
- His/her camp logbook, and,
- This year's music CD
Those who pre-register will be able to pick up these materials on Sundays, June 2 or June 9 after any morning service.
- VBC is open to children ages 4-5th grade (completed)
- Cost is $8/child (max $24/family)
- Scholarships are available. Contact Renee Pecek to obtain a scholarship code.
- Pre-register before June 7 to be able to pick up your materials before VBC starts.
- Once children are pre-registered, you will receive an email confirmation and a link to invite an unlimited number of friends for FREE. There is no limit to the number of friends your child may invite and we encourage you to extend a personal invitation to your friends and neighbors with kids!
- After June 7, children may register the entire week of VBC at the desk in the Children's Wing. We never turn any child away – even on the last day!
Current VBC Updates:
- VBC Helper Sign-ups: Thank you to all who have already joined our VBC crew! We are still looking for about 40 adult helpers (primarily small group leaders) and 25 youth helpers (primarily small groups and recreation). Training is provided, so dive in and sign up to join our crew today!
- Join Us in Praying for VBC: Please pray for the hundreds of children who come to VBC. Pray that God will prepare their hearts to hear and understand the message of salvation through Jesus Christ. Pray for believing children to grow in their faith and be challenged to tell others the Good News. Pray for the remaining staff needs and consider joining our crew if your schedule allows.