Nursery Sunday Morning
On March 14, we are glad to be able to extend our care at the 11:15am service and reopen a class for pre-kindergarten children, ages 4 & 5. Please note:
- this class will meet in C109 (the Children's Wing) and will be a combined class for children ages 4 & 5
- at this time, we are not able to include kindergarten children in this reopened class due to capacity & staffing limitations. There are classes for kindergarten through fifth grade at the 9:45am service
- families should check in for class at the kiosks or the Children's Wing information desk like they would for any other class
- children who will be attending classes for two services MIGHT have to be moved for the 11:15 service; parents should notify the 9:45am teachers that their child will stay for two services. Parents do not have to come back between services and move their children; our children's ministry volunteers will do this. We recommend parents leave any coats or other belongings in the room from which they plan to pick up.
We are thankful to the Lord that the following Children's Ministry classes are already open:
- 9:45am--nursery & classes for birth-grade 5
- 11:15am--nursery for birth-30 months; 2.5 & 3 year olds
We do not currently have plans to reopen:
- 11:15am classes for Kdg-5th grades
- Sunday PM nursery/Mission Kids
- Midweek G.E.O. Kids ministry
- Children's Music Ministry
As we see growth in our children's ministry attendance on Sunday mornings, our plans to keep our current ministries open (and possibly reopen additional classes) greatly hinge on whether we are able to adequately staff the ministry. We are also prayerfully anticipating the fall when we hope to reopen all of Children's Ministry, and we recognize that many more volunteers will be needed to do so. We ask for your prayers and invite you to consider serving in Children's Ministry. To learn more click HERE.
This plan is fluid and subject to change, and we greatly value your prayers and understanding as we seek to work through reopening plans for Children's Ministry.