Preschool Story Time
Location: The Venue
Start Time: Tue 6, April 2021, 10:30 a.m.
End Time: Tue 6, April 2021, 11:30 a.m.
As Preschool Story Time resumes in 2021, we tentatively plan to meet the first and third Tuesday of each month. If you would like to participate, please read the details below carefully, as our policies have changed in light of COVID-19.
- Our new location is the Venue. This is on the opposite side of the campus from the Children's Wing. Park near and enter through exterior door A1.
- Plan to arrive to Preschool Story Time between 10:30-10:35am. We will begin at 10:35am and end between 11:15-11:30am.
- We will cap attendance at 20 children (in addition to their caregivers) for each story time, and advance registration is required (link will be posted below). Younger siblings may still attend and are not included in the capacity count.
- An email reminder will go out to families who have signed up for our Preschool Story Time list. The email will include the registration link, which will also be available at the bottom of this page when registration opens. To be added to the list, please email Mandy McClendon.
- We ask that only one parent or caregiver come with children from the same family. All adults must be masked when in the building. Children are not required to be masked, but masks may be worn if parents desire.
- Hand sanitizer will be available, and we ask all families to use the sanitizer or wash hands upon arrival.
- At the conclusion of Story Time, we kindly ask families to exit the building and not congregate after Story Time ends. Unfortunately, we will not be able to have lunch gatherings at this time.
Due to COVID-19 guidelines, we do not feel that we can resume Play Groups any time in the near future. If you have questions, please feel free to email us or call Mandy at 440.708.2176.
WHEN REGISTRATION OPENS FOR EACH STORY TIME, A LINK WILL APPEAR BELOW.Register